I am a rock researcher

   Today, I thought that it would be a good idea to research about rocks. So, I dumped every single one of the rocks that I found on the seaside and researched it. I only have three that are special enough to be mentioned. 1st one I guess


They said it was a crystal idk

I believe this is genuinely a crystal I mean, it is kind of see through and it shines at every corner


2nd


This one is like natural chalk, I don't know how to explain(except I don't know the species of the rock.



I am going to pretend that it is flour and eat it


participation prize


Help what even are they





Extras:

I am such a good person I will give you guys some of the others



This is the clam I found on the seashore a few months ago, as you can see, I ate it and kept it's corpse



coral



gold coral


and last but not least



peasant rocks

Though some r not peasant I am just too lazy to research more


End(pls come back for more!)

Comments