My opinions because of my attention-seeking lifestyle (it is not phase, mother)

 The teacher assigned us a homework today, which is about our opinions in the game our teacher created. Yeah...


茂凯不是打你而是打你的妈妈


 Let's get this straightfoward, for me it is really about the intepretation that people believe in. Like for example, I told you the earth is round, the other person disagrees and tells the other person that the earth is flat and is actually a ginormous pizza. For the third person that hears about a 'ginormous pizza' they would think that 'Oh so the earth is actually a place for a night out with boys.'

 That being said, people could largely misunderstand by the intepretation if it did not go through their mind properly, that could easily be meant to scheme a bad light on the sentiment.

 Thank you for coming to my wonderful opinion speech. Although it is not as long as my other blogs, I would asure you that there is definitely more to come before being able to escape me.

 

bonus:


this is by far the best book my grandparents ever adopted from a library



Comments

  1. I would like you to share the book's name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not anything much, just a science book BUT better I mean, here's the book n extras:

      https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1AJ4VqqBpST1cGCgV9kW7GCIEvk11H1ti2kF6WZlTDBQ/edit?usp=sharing

      I don't think my grandparents anticapated this lol

      Delete
    2. Oh yes I shall book to get this book after you read it. (something feels off about this sentence??)

      Delete
    3. Hey why did you delete your stranded blog :)

      Delete

Post a Comment